Coronavirus / Covid - 19 Precautions
We want to inform you of the steps we have taken to protect the health of our our current customers as well as potential customers and our crews. We are following all CDC recommendations.
1. No crew member is allowed to work showing any symptoms of being sick.
2. We will not clean anywhere that has a sick person or had a sick person.
3. We have staggered our crews start times, so no more than 2 people are allowed in our office at any given time.
4. For those customers that want it, our crews can put on face masks, gloves and foot booties prior to entering homes or businesses.
5. We also make it a special point to disinfect commonly touched surfaces, such as door knobs and light switches.
We know that this is a trying time for families and businesses. Our business is to keep your home and your business disinfected, so your family and your employees can stay healthy.
*Minimum time required for 1st cleaning.
Flexible cleaning schedules available. Weekly, everyother week, monthly or those tough one time cleanings are no problem. At Squeaky Clean, we strive not to be the biggest, but rather the best
cleaning service provider in the area.
We offer a wide range of services for you to select from:
In this day in age it is rare to find a company that stands behind its work. At Squeaky Clean, we do just that. If within twenty-four hours after your cleaning, you happen to find some area that
is not cleaned to your satisfaction. Simply give us a call and we will come back and make that area "Squeaky Clean" free of charge!